We’re so glad you’re here!
The Welcome Team was started last year in hopes of greeting and supporting new students and their families as they begin Peirce School. We know it can be challenging to join a new community and we hope to help make your transition as smooth as possible. We look forward to meeting you, answering any questions you may have and helping you connect with other families in the same grade as your child/children. New students and families join Peirce School in Kindergarten, as well as, in grades 1-5 and some enter mid-year.
Visit our FAQ’s page.
Peirce News & Social Media
Visit our News page to sign up for the Peirce Weekly Newsletter and join various Peirce School social media groups.
Virtual School Tour
Take a short video tour of Peirce School.
Meet-ups (summer & fall 2021)
We have planned several outdoor meet-ups for families (including incoming Peirce kids, siblings, and caregivers!) during August and September. Please come to as many meet-ups as you’d like!
- Saturday, August 7th, 10 am-11am, McClennen Park, 664 Summer St., Arlington
- Tuesday, August 10th, 4-5 pm, McClennen Park, 664 Summer St., Arlington
- Saturday, August 14th, 4-5 pm, McClennen Park, 664 Summer St., Arlington
- Thursday, August 26th, 6-7:30 pm, & School Tour, Peirce School Playground, 85 Park Ave. Ext.
- Sunday, August 29th, 2-3 pm, Martin Playground, 84 HillTop St., Dorchester
- Thursday, September 2nd, Meet your Teachers at Peirce School:
11:30-12:30pm: Kindergarten (little playground); 3rd grade (big playground)
12:30-1:30pm: 1st grade (little playground); 4th grade (big playground)
1:30-2:30pm: 2nd grade (little playground); 5th grade (big playground)
Email the Welcome Team to say hello, sign up for a meet-up or ask any questions you may have! Looking forward to connecting soon!