News travels fast, and at Peirce it comes to you in many different ways:
- Weekly Bulletin and email notices – The Weekly Bulletin is sent from the school office on Wednesdays, and includes upcoming events, announcements, and important information. Also, the principal and school secretary periodically forward notices from staff and school groups. To sign up to receive these messages, go to the Peirce_news Info Page and follow the instructions. To submit a notice for the Weekly Bulletin, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday morning at 9am.
- Facebook page – Click the Peirce School PTO Like button at the upper right of this page, or log in to Facebook and search for Peirce School PTO.
- Classroom web sites and Twitter feeds – Visit the Staff page and look for the links to the right of the teachers’ names.
- Hard-copy notices in students’ folders – Most notices are sent as email, but occasionally information will come home in your student’s folder. If you would like to receive all notices as hard copy, see the school secretary.
- Peirce Bugle Monthly newsletter – written by the 5th graders and edited by Kristina Delaney and Mrs. T. To submit an item for the newsletter, email Kristina.