The Peirce Elementary PTO Annual Fund is dedicated to expanding the possibilities of our children’s education through creative resource enrichment, community building and sustained growth.
- The Annual Fund subsidizes the PTO’s Annual Operating Budget, which supplements school resources and funds community events.
- Because we are a small community, every family’s participation has an even greater impact on our school.
We ask each family to make a minimum one-time donation of $60 to the Annual Fund to achieve our annual goal of: $7,000.00 and 100% family participation.
Gifts to the Annual Fund benefit the Peirce community in many ways:
- Science and Math Fund
- Field trip transportation
- Guest speakers and performers
- Technology upgrades
- Teacher resources & supplies
- Staff resources & supplies
- 5th Grade Graduation
- Community events & programming (including Movie Night, Talent Show, Craft Fair, Art Show, International Night, etc.)
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- Colonial Day
As a public school, Peirce depends upon its wonderful teachers, administrators and families who make both time and financial contributions to ensure that our school and community have the resources necessary to support our children’s academic success. Each gift to the Annual Fund, regardless of size, makes a difference. Participation is as important as the value of the donation, though we ask that you give as generously as you can. Please ask grandparents, friends & others to contribute; all donations are welcome and appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your consideration, generosity and commitment. Please contact Molly Gillis at: 339.707.0691 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We truly appreciate your support!
How To Donate
By check: please make check payable to Peirce PTO (you can print this form and return it with your check) and send it to school in your child’s folder.
Double or triple your donation at no additional cost! Many companies match charitable gifts made by their employees, doubling or even tripling the value of donations. The process is simple: request a matching gift form from your employer, send it completed and signed with your donation, and we will do the rest!
How Are We Doing?
As of 1/10/18:
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net