These links will open in new windows.
- APS School Calendar 2015-2016 (opens PDF)
- Inclement Weather School Closing
- Teaching and Learning/K-5 Curriculum Overview
- Elementary Handbook (opens PDF)
- Parent Forms
- List of vending and snack products that meet the Massachusetts Nutrition Standards
- Life Threatening Allergy Protocols
- Sign up for Parent Notices
- PowerSchool Portal
- Arlington Public Schools Registration
- Bullying Incident Report
- Bus & Transportation Schedule
- Parent Forums
- Special Education Department
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council, brochure
- School Report Cards
- Staff Forms
Peirce in the News:
- Peirce Safe Routes Survey Results (11/2015)
- 1st grader Bethany Chow was a regional winner of the Massachusetts School Building Authority’s 2015 My Ideal School Contest. You can see all the winning posters on the MSBA web site. 5/2015
- 5th Graders Spearhead Book Drive 2/14/2014
- 4th Graders on the WBZ weather report 4/23/2013
Peirce on YouTube:
- 3rd Grade Integrity Presentation, spring 2013
- The Spring 2013 Flash Mob 4/26/2013
- The Fall 2012 Flash Mob 10/12/2012
- The Spring Fling Flash Mob 4/27/2012
- The Fall 2011 Flash Mob 11/4/2011
- Peirce Weather Station 3/2010
- Consultant/author Michael Thompson’s web site; handouts for presentations Best Friends, Worst Enemies; How to Raise Responsible Children; and Helpful Tips for Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Arlington Education Foundation – funds systemwide initiatives and creative new projects to enhance the educational experiences of teachers and students in the Arlington Public Schools.
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) – parent group that acts as a resource for parents and advises the district regarding meeting the needs of students with special needs.