News travels fast, and at Peirce it comes to you in many different ways:
- Weekly Bulletin and email notices – The Weekly Bulletin is sent from the school office on Wednesdays, and includes upcoming events, announcements, and important information. Also, the principal and school secretary periodically forward notices from staff and school groups. To sign up to receive these messages, go to the Peirce_news Info Page and follow the instructions. To submit a notice for the Weekly Bulletin, email Mrs. Costa by Wednesday morning at 9 AM.
- Facebook page – Click the Peirce School PTO Like button at the upper right of this page, or log in to Facebook and search for Peirce School PTO.
- Classroom web sites – Visit the Staff page and look for the Class web site links to the right of the teachers’ names.
- Hard-copy notices in students’ folders – Most notices are sent as email, but occasionally information will come home in your student’s folder. If you would like to receive all notices as hard copy, see the school secretary.
- Peirce Bugle Monthly newsletter
- Peircetalk group – This is a Yahoo! group for the Peirce community to discuss issues, ask for help, and announce events of interest. It is moderated by Peirce parents, not by the school. To sign up, visit the Peircetalk Yahoo! page or send email to email@example.com.
- Peirce Outings group – This is a Yahoo! group for the Peirce community to get together for biking, paddling, hiking, running, and other activities. It is moderated by Peirce parents, not by the school. To sign up, visit the peirce-outings Yahoo! page or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.