These links will open in new windows.
Peirce in the News:
- 3rd Grade Integrity Presentation, spring 2013
- The Spring 2013 Flash Mob 4/26/2013
- 4th Graders on the WBZ weather report 4/23/2013
- The Fall 2012 Flash Mob 10/12/2012
- The Spring Fling Flash Mob (from the terrace), Flash Mob (from the crowd) 4/27/2012
- The Fall 2011 Flash Mob 11/4/2011
- Fun Run and Walkathon 2010
- Election Bake Sale: Check out the photos at the Arlington Patch web site.
- Inclement Weather School Closing
- APS School Calendar 2012-2013 (opens PDF)
- Teaching and Learning/K-5 Curriculum Overview
- Elementary Handbook (opens PDF)
- Redistricting Information
- List of vending and snack products that meet the Massachusetts Nutrition Standards
- Arlington Education Foundation – funds systemwide initiatives and creative new projects to enhance the educational experiences of teachers and students in the Arlington Public Schools.
- FYArlington – keeps citizens informed by sharing facts, educating the public, and advocating for better schools and town services in Arlington.
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) – parent group that acts as a resource for parents and advises the district regarding meeting the needs of students with special needs.